Evidence on the Priority Queue Issue
Following Littlefish strategies I’ve been working on a new collection since a couple of days ago in order to find out if the previously mention priority queue issue affects every user, and not only me because of the way I like to import Q&A pairs (trough XML structured Q&A by theme, text Q&A and transfers of collections). What happens normally to anyone using SuperMemo in a more orthodox way.
This pictures show the result of my research on the issue. I get a 56% priority on a folder created when just starting the collection (which belong to the parent category) things do get messier as time goes by. The moment I saw this behavior was three months ago, I found a folder with a priority way superior to 26% – high priority get lower percentage values in SuperMemo. In my collection items are autopostponed if they get a priority of 30% or lower so this folder I found was making some real high priority question get postponed.